Welcome To Kavaratti!
Kavaratti is located 404 kms. from Kochi [Cochin]. The Headquarters of the Administration, Kavaratti is beautiful calm lagoon and forms an ideal spot for water sports. The Ajara and Jamnath mosques (of the 52 on the island) have the best woodcarving and the former has a particularly good ceiling carved out of driftwood. Marine life exhibits can be seen at the new marine aquarium and specimens at the museum. Water Sports facilities available at the Dolphin Drive Center, is one of the attractions; a favorite spot for water sport enthusiasts. The island is a part of ''Samudram/Coral Reef' cruise programme'
- “LAKSHADWEEP SAMUDRAM – THE MODEL SHIP SCHEDULE FOR THE NEW SEASON 2016--2017"
- Lakshadweep is one of the worlds most spectacular tropical island systems. The reefs remain pristine, the people continue to fish, grow coconuts and smile a lot. And that's in the handful of islands that have any population at all. The vast majority still remain much as they were the day nature conjured them up. Read full text: “Kadmat, Minicoy, Kavaratti, Thinnakara and Bangaram Island - Accommodation Tariff: 2016 - 2017"
- “LAKSHADWEEP MONSOON: BANGARAM ISLAND BEACH RESORT MONSOON PROGRAMMES - LAKSHADWEEP ISLANDS"
- “LAKSHADWEEP MONSOON: MINICOY ISLAND BEACH RESORT MONSOON PROGRAMME - BY SHIP"
- Discover the beauty of Lakshadweep Islands on a 5 Day cruise programme
- 'Leisure Diving | Muck Diving | Wreck Diving | Cave Diving | Tek-Diving | Nitrox Diving | Rebreather Diving | Ice Diving | Saturation Diving | Lakshadweep Travel & Tourism |'
- Lakshadweep Samudram packages 2015 - 2016
- Agatti-Kadmat-Itinerary and Route Description
- Kerala Tour Packages
- Kerala Honeymoon Packages
- M.V.Kavaratti Ship Schedule
- 'Coral Reef' Package By Ship 'M.V Lakshadweep Sea '
- Minicoy Beach Resorts Packages
- Kadmat Island Beach Resort Packages By Air
- Kadmat Island Beach Resort Packages By Ship -
- About the Ship MV Kavaratti
- View Lakshadweep Islands Photo Gallery
- Place a Query / Order Form
Scuba Diving & Snorkeling?: 'Welcome to Lakshadweep Sea'Scuba Diving Scuba India Guide
The Lakshadweep (Laccadive Islands) is string of little-known islands, lying 250 miles off the Malabar coast of India. There are 36 main islands in all, forming an archipelago of surpassing beauty. Nature and culture have both remained preserved over the centuries, miles from the mainland and the trade routes. This is a world of silver sands and clear warm waters, of submerged banks and virgin reefs, enclosing a fascinating underwater world.
The reefs remain pristine. The people continue to fish, grow coconuts and smile a lot. And that's in the handful of islands that have any population at all. The vast majority still remain much as they were the day nature conjured them up.
The uninhabited islands consists Bangaram, Thinnakara, Tilakkam and Suheli. Kalpity, Parali 1 & 2, which are nearby Agatti island. The 10 inhabited islands are Minicoy, Andrott, Kavaratti, Kadmat, Agatti, Amini, Kalpeni, Kiltan, Chetlat and Bitra. Four of the islands Bangaram, Agatti, Kadmat and Minicoy are now open to both domestic and foreign tourists.
Charter Packages to Lakshadweep
(!) Special Flight / Speed Ferry Charter Service (150 pax): The Ferry between Kochi and Kalpeni, Lakshadweep takes just 6 hrs., can be arranged for groups. (!!) Speed Ferry Charter Service (Group): The Ferry between Agatti/Bangaram and Suheli, Lakshadweep Islands can also be arranged for groups. ...Read More
MV Kavaratti Cruise Package to Lakshadweep
MV Kavaratti is a 700 Passengers cum 200 T Cargo Vessel built for the Union Territory of Lakshadweep Islands. To enhance the experience of travellers and to promote tourism, there are 150 first class berths (2 Berths in each room) have been specially assigned to Indian or foreign tourists. 'Read more on M.V. Kavaratti'